We have an extensive portfolio of vendor partners. Each partner is successful in their own right, and shares the same character and integrity our clients value in us.
- Moving Companies
- Valuing Your Estate or Assets
- Cleaning Services
- Art Installation and Shipping
- Selling Your Furniture
For any of those items you choose not to move or store, donation to a Bay Area charity is an option and one It’s a Breeze Moving is happy to facilitate.
Most organizations will accept:
- Clothing & Shoes – in wearable condition for men, women, and children
- Household goods – kitchen utensils, pots, pans, linens , furniture, accessories and decorative items
- School supplies, arts and crafts supplies; office supplies
- Small working electronics – toasters, microwaves, lamps, clocks, etc.
Non-acceptable items include those that are torn, soiled, broken, mildewed or excessively worn. Non-profits that operate resale stores such as Goodwill and Salvation Army no longer accept mattresses, children’s toys and stuffed animals.