2 team members/6 hours $1100 – Out with the old and in with the new. Style update. Seasonal rotation. Sort, re-organize the space, institute new matching hangers, take donations and return tax donation receipt.
2 team members/6 hours* $1100 – Set files for new tax year, organize family photos, simplify the filing system, catch up on filing, institute organizational systems and containers, create a gift wrapping area and gift drawer. Organize for tax preparation.
*Often over two days
3 team members/8 hours $1500 – Requires pulling everything out of each nook and cranny, sorting and clearing out what is no longer needed.
- Reorganize drawers by group: cutting utensils, baking utensils, cooking utensils.
- Create small electrical-appliance department, the baking department, etc.
- Sort through pantry tossing expired foods, organizing by type and use.
- Tackle the family junk drawer and create a way to manage all the “stuff” coming in the door.
- Update the medical/supplement cabinet.
- Organize spices. Clean the drawers and shelves and put back completely organized in the way that works best for your life.
4 team members/8 hours $2000* – Get your car back in the garage.
- Sort and containerize garage contents and label as we go. Create photo inventory of contents.
- Sort and organize by type such as kids outdoor toys, golf, camping, memorabilia, holiday decorations. Create “departments” that make sense for your active life.
- Purchase containers and shelving, and assemble shelving.
- Make donations and arrange junk hauling.
*Cost of purchases not included and garage package is for the average sized 2-car garage
- Additional days available as needed.
- If project completed faster the team will refocus on another area in the house.
- Most projects can proceed while you are at work or play as long as the client is there for consult at beginning and end.
- Packages are based on average sized rooms.
- Initial client consultation is included within a 100 mile round trip radius. Households located outside this radius will pay an additional fee of $125/hour.